Dear PEP Families,
To read about what’s been going on in your loved one’s class, read the class’s Weekly Journal here: http://family.pep.org/estes/journals/ (Click week # to read a particular post.)
Registered Graduation Guests:
I’ve been asked about what you are allowed to bring in with you for graduation – here is the list:
What can I bring?
– Car keys
– Driver’s license, state ID or passport.
Do Not Bring
Cell phone, PDA or pagers (This is a felony in Texas!)
– Wallet, purse or briefcase
– Cash, coins or stamps
– Business cards
– Firearms or weapons – those with a license to carry must ensure unloaded firearm is double-locked inside vehicle
– Tobacco products
– Medication – if you need to take medication during your visit, please notify us so we can make appropriate arrangements
– Anything else not pre-approved by PEP staff
We look forward to seeing all graduation guests TOMORROW at the Estes Unit! If you have any questions about graduation – including dress code – please check our family site here: http://family.pep.org/estes/graduation/grad-details/ … but if you cannot find what you are looking for, please let me know so we can clear up any confusion as quickly as possible.
Thanks so much, and have a great rest of your week!