Dear PEP Families,
You can read about class from the guys’ perspective by reading the latest Monthly Newsletter & Weekly Journal here: https://family.pep.org/cleveland/april-newsletter-2/
Graduation Guest Section – in case you’ve wondered what you can bring with you to graduation …
What can I bring?
– Car keys
– Driver’s license, state ID or passport
Do Not Bring
– Cell phone, PDA or pagers
(This is a felony in Texas!)
– Wallet, purse or briefcase
– Cash, coins or stamps
– Business cards
– Firearms or weapons – those with a license to carry must ensure unloaded firearm is double-locked inside vehicle
– Tobacco products
– Medication – if you need to take medication during your visit, please notify us so we can make appropriate arrangements
– Anything else not pre-approved by PEP staff
For any other items in question, please contact the Cleveland Unit directly (281.592.9559) or ask your Family Liaison.
As always, thank you for supporting your loved one!