Dear PEP Families,
Here is the update we received today from the Warden’s Office:
- Lockdown started on Thursday, 4/9 and will last 14 days, so long as everyone stays well
- No inmates have tested positive and no offenders have symptoms
- The Unit is calling this a “Medical Lockdown” (used for safety/precaution)
- Cells are being wiped down with disinfectant daily
- The guys are getting Commissary weekly – they place an order and then it is delivered to them
- The men are getting showers daily
- Even though men cannot make phone calls, they can receive letters (written in blue/black ink only, on plain white paper)
We will continue to provide updates as soon as they become available.
Thanks so much for your support – stay safe!