Dear PEP Families,
I am pleased to let you know that the graduation pictures are already available from the photographer, and our IT guru has “tagged” all of the pictures with your loved one’s name! Here is what you’ll need to do to see these great pictures:
- Click this link to see all of the graduation pictures: pep.org/clsp17-grad
- If you are on a computer/laptop, look at the upper right-hand corner of the screen for the magnifying glass-looking icon and hover your mouse there until the Search field pops up
- If you are on a cell phone, tap the three horizontal lines close together (the “hamburger icon”) on the upper left of the screen and click the word “Search” at the bottom
- Enter clsp17 (which stands for Cleveland Spring ’17), then a space, then your loved one’s first name – so for example, if Marcus Smith graduated, then you would type: clsp17 Marcus
- All pictures with your loved one should come up on the screen for you!
To Download the Pictures:
Note: You must be on a computer, not a smartphone or tablet to download pictures. Photos are for private use only. Do not publish photos online or in print without permission from PEP.
- Click on the picture you want to download to enlarge it.
- Once the photo is enlarged, put your cursor over the top left corner of the picture.
- Roll your cursor over the second-to-last icon, which looks like a computer disk. The word “Download” should appear next to the picture of the disk.
- Slide your mouse arrow on top of the word “download” – another list should appear out to the side.
- Click on the size picture you would like to download.
Wait for the file to download, and then you can go back to the gallery page to view/download other pictures. If your computer asks you what you should do with the file, click the “Save” button.
Thanks again so much for supporting your loved one throughout his PEP journey!