Dear PEP Families,
Thank you for your patience! – all graduation pictures have been tagged, which will make it much easier to find your loved one’s photos. Please follow these quick directions:
- Click this link to see all of the graduation pictures: https://pepmedia.smugmug.com/Cleveland/ClFl18/Graduation/
- Click the word “Search” at the top of the screen
- Enter clfl18 (which stands for Cleveland Fall ‘18), then a space, then your loved one’s first name – so for example, if Marcus Smith graduated, then you would type: clfl18 Marcus – all your loved one’s pictures should come up on the screen for you!
To Download the Pictures:
Note: You must be on a computer, not a smartphone or tablet to download pictures. Photos are for private use only. Do not publish photos online or in print without permission from PEP.
- Hover your mouse over the picture you want to download.
- Right click the picture and select “Save image as” so you can save the picture to your computer.
Wait for the file to download, and then you can view/download other pictures. You may save as many pictures as you like to your computer and/or a USB flash drive, which you can then take down to a place like Walgreens or WalMart and make as many prints as you’d like.
Thanks again so much for supporting your loved one throughout his PEP journey!